Unique HR-mobile app for Atomenergoremont
Atomenergoremont JSC is the leading and world's largest specialist repair organization in the nuclear power industry, a general contractor for the maintenance and repair of equipment at nuclear power plants and other industrial enterprises. Atomenergoremont JSC accounts for more than 70% of maintenance projects at NPP sites in Russia and abroad.
The purpose of developing a mobile app is to facilitate Atomenergoremont JSC employee interaction and networking, their social activities during business trips and the creation of the main communication channel for HR, delivering internal announcements to more than 10,000 field specialists.
- User authorization and identification
- Home screen with various features available
- Ability to create private and team chats
- Functionality for sending parcels to other cities
- Business trip management via creation of a card referencing all the parameters
- Creating events with employees
- User profile with gamification
Thanks to the introduction of the mobile app #YARABOTAYUVAER at Atomenergoremont JSC, the communication of the HR team with the employees and internal employee communication became more efficient, which resulted in an increase of loyalty level from 85% to 92% after a survey.
Owing to business trip management functionality, the company reduced business trip processing effort by 850 man-hours per year.
The resulting analytics based on the app performance allow the company to improve the quality of employee adjustment during business trips.